Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Celtic theme on Robin Lehner's new and very unique Ottawa mask

Ottawa Senators

I had so fun creating Robin Lehner's new Ottawa Senators mask. Robin and I talked a lot during the summer about design ideas and layouts. Robin had some pretty sweet ideas. He wanted something really new, something outside the box. A new style. Just what I love to do. I always want to move forward and create new styles and ideas and just play with my fantasy.

Robin had a vision of how to mix stones, with celtic themes, with Ottawa logos, and just make it look old... So I took all the elements and created a design that is a mix of it all, with a lot of silver and the Ottawa logos in a new way... The design is what I call 2 designs in 1. From a distance you have one look, and when you come closer a new world of cool details opens up and a second design is created in front of your eyes. All together a very unique look is created, with stones that are cracked and create cool lines.

Check out Robin Lehner's Ottawa Senators mask design in the mask gallery or on Facebook!