Saturday, March 9, 2013

Beware Batman, Viktor Fasth transforms into Mr Bane Duck...

Anaheim Ducks

Beware, Mr Bane is on the ice… or more precise: Mr Bane Duck. If I were Batman I would hide… That crazy duck has put on a Bane-mask on his beak… Nothing can stop him.

With this Anaheim Ducks mask put on Viktor is transformed into a badass Duck, just as on his previous Ducks masks. On those masks the duck used an old school mask… Now he have removed the old school mask, and put on the cruelest mask ever, the Bane mask!

I wouldn't dare to meet this scary dude a dark night, and the electrified lightnings in the background are colored in Ducks orange…

I love to paint for you Viktor! It was with a big smile I created this one for you. It is pumped with details. I painted Viktor's first mask back in the 90's when Viktor was a kid, and I had my studio in my mom and dad's house :-) Time flies by…

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery, in the App or on our Facebook page.

Thank you all!