Monday, January 20, 2014

I think we need to call someone…. ectoplasm and baseball on Talbot´s Stadium Series mask...

New York Rangers

O man I had so fun when I created this Stadium Series mask for New York Rangers keeper Cam Talbot.

Once again the ghosts of New York pops up on Cam´s #NHL masks, and since this is his mask for the Stadium Series of course the ghosts are playing baseball… :)

I think we need to call someone…

The ectoplasm is running and dripping all over the #NewYork #Rangers mask… hope they can play even if it´s a bit slimy… But is seems like the #Ghostbusters are nearby to save the day, because I can see the laser beams shooting here and there….

Just as usual the design is totally loaded with special effects and 3D effects and all kind of #DAVEART trademark effects… I just love to play with the #airbrush. And of course you find the thin pinstripes on the chin of the mask, as a tribute to the New York Yankees…

I love to be your painter Cam and create and paint your masks. Thanks so much!

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

And thank you all for your visit here at the site! Much more to come :)