Thursday, May 22, 2014

A mask I painted live at the Winter Classic...

NHL

Aside all the masks I paint for the NHL goalies, I also paint NHL masks for the NHL headquarter organization and partners of the NHL.

This mask was so fun to create, I painted it live at the Winter Classic 2014 in Detroit. A life time memory to paint in front of thousands of people :) I painted with winter hat on and with gloves :) It was cold...

The design is created with a Rhino crashing out from the NHL mask made of ice…. Lots of action and details, just what I love to do, and of course all the DAVEART NHL trademark special FX delivers…!

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all, much more to come!