Sunday, November 27, 2011

Brad Paisley on Pasquale´s new mask

Winnipeg Jets

Today we have the pleasure to present Ed Pasquale´s new Winnipeg Jets mask. Ed had a very cool idea, he wanted to pay tribute his favorite music artist Brad Paisley. I immediately started to think and plan for the design. I love to create calm mask designs, it doesn´t need to be a lot of action to deliver. I am also just as Ed a big fan of Paisley, and I sketched a design that I felt was in the same style as Paisley´s music. I came up with the concept and Ed gave me green light to start.

One side I created as a tribute to Brad Paisley, old school airbrush paint mixed with artworks created in sketchy style give a nice calm balance to the design, spiced up with lots and lots of details to discover when you come closer.

The rest of the design is a clean team design with a lot of 3-D effects. On the chin area I painted the mountains from the IceCaps logo and created it as a landscape line with a sky above with glittering stars. Details I love to do.

Hope you enjoy it, you are welcome to check it out in the mask gallery. Thank you for your interest.