Friday, September 7, 2012

A tribute to my friend Stefan Liv

Stefan Liv - Always in our hearts

This design I created last winter as a tribute to my friend Stefan Liv. The mask is a gift to Stefan´s family and HV71. The mask is now placed in HV´s locker room.

Stefan was such a great part of DAVEART, and he will always be.

It was both so easy to create this mask, and so difficult, in so many ways. Easy because it´s a tribute to my friend Stefan Liv, but obviously difficult at the same time.

Stefan loved when I painted in so called oil paint tech, when I paint with just a brush, check out his Olympic mask on my site, on that mask I only used a brush. So I wanted to do the same on this mask, here I painted the Team Sweden symbol on the top with a brush. Everything else painted in a very soft airbrush style.

Stefan, you will always be in our hearts.