Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fasth transforms into Mr Freaky Duck Goalie...

Anaheim Ducks

Today we have the pleasure to present my buddy Viktor Fasth´s new Anaheim Ducks mask. With this mask on, he transforms into Mr Freaky Duck Goalie...!

His head turns into a duck head, and it is a real badass duck, and a goalie duck… :-) As you can see he wears an old school Ducks mask, but the mask is totally shot into pieces... The duck even has a bad swelling on the top of his head after all the hits... and a tooth is flying, and much, much more... I love to create details. :-)

I´ve been painting for Viktor for more than a decade, and the new mask is very different from what me and Viktor have done before, but not in one way…. cause this new mask is back to basic, a continuation of the very first mask I painted for Viktor... I remember it very well, it was back in the 90s, I had my shop in my mom and dad´s house in Norra Ljunga, and Viktor was a young kid goalie and he and his father came to me with his mask. Then we transformed the mask into a badass wolverine... :-) Viktor, it´s awesome to paint for you, good luck in the NHL! Right now we can enjoy Viktor´s play here in Sweden in Tingsryd.

Welcome to check out the mask in the gallery, if you dare...

Thank you for your interest.