Thursday, November 15, 2012

Waterfun with Wolfy and Orca

Vancouver Canucks

Watch out for the water splash...here it’s big time action. Wolfy jumps into the water and starts to waterski with his buddy Orca... :-) That is what we call team work.

I’m very happy to present Eddie Läck’s new Vancouver Canucks mask, with a strong Chicago Wolves connection...

On this new mask we wanted to do something really funny... Eddie asked his fans on Twitter, how about a cartoony wolf in the design. Sounded awesome, I started drawing and out from my drawings jumped Wolfy, and he jumped out into the Canucks landscape, on his waterskis run by his buddy Orca. It all created a cool mix of Canucks and Chicago Wolves. And as always it’s pumped with details to discover all over the mask.

I have been working for many years with Eddy Läck and it’s always so exciting, so proud to work with you Eddie!

You’re all welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery.

Thank you all for your interest in my paint.