Thursday, June 19, 2014

More masks for the NHL headquarter

NHL

Aside all the masks I paint for the NHL goalies, I also paint NHL masks for the NHL headquarter organization, masks the NHL uses for different kind of cool events.

Today we have the pleasure to present one of many new masks the NHL headquarter hired me to paint. Check them out on my site www.daveart.com

It is a great honor to be chosen by the NHL headquarter to work with them, thank you! It was so fun to paint and create these unique masks with The Stadium Series theme. I created these during the winter.

The designs are made in a clean old school style with lots of details and 3D effects, and of course all the DAVEART NHL trademark special FX.

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all, much more to come!