Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Engren´s mask is repainted in front of your eyes

Nashville Predators

I had a really fun hot summer day last summer when I created and painted this design for the Nashville Predators goalie Atte Engren. Atte wanted a design that was a mix of Predators and Admirals...and I love to come up with new ideas... :) How about making the design as a classic Admirals design, that is repainted in front of your eyes into a Predators mask? I made some test drawings and it worked great, Atte loved the idea and I started. The yellow Predators colors are dripping and running all over the mask.

And just as usual the whole design is painted with lots and lots of details and 3-D effects to be discovered all over the mask. You´re welcome to check it out in the mask gallery. Thank you!