Sunday, January 29, 2012

It´s Prime time on Talbot´s new mask

New York Rangers

It´s Prime time for sure on the New York Rangers goalie Cameron Talbot´s new mask. When Cam told me what he wanted on his new mask I was totally thrilled, my kids and I love the Transformers movies, and we often play with our Transformer toys... :)

The whole mask is painted as a classic Rangers mask with the logos, painted as the mask is made of metal. But then the action starts...Mr Prime is breaking through the metal mask with New York in the background, the metal is bent open all over the mask...showing some robotic powers.

It was with a big smile I painted this mask, I just love to go crazy on details to be discovered all over the mask. :)

Check it out in the mask gallery and in the DAVEART App. Thank you for your interest.