Monday, October 15, 2012

Hutchinson got a new look

Boston Bruins

Today we have the pleasure to present the new Boston Bruins mask artwork for Michael Hutchinson. Welcome to us Michael, I am proud to be your artist. :-)

It was such a joy to create Bruins Origin, it's the name of this custom made artwork. I love to think outside the box and every day come up with new design solutions. Every mask I create is 100% unique.

Michael contacted me early and wanted me to create his new mask look. I was very honored and I started to brainstorm new ideas at once.

The design is all built on the awesome Bruins logos and uniform and the whole design is created as a so called 2 in 1 design. From a distance it is a clear old school vintage design with strong contrasts, but the closer you come the more and more details you will discover, and the mask enters a new dimension.

And when you come really close you discover extreme detail work with vintage artworks, 3-D FX, metallic FX, Holographix FX, GhostSmoke and much more. I just love to create details and designs within designs.

Welcome to check out Hutchinson's new Boston Bruins mask, you will find it all over, in the mask gallery on the site, on social networks Facebook and Flickr and in the DAVEART App...! Thank you all for visiting my site and checking out my paintings! Take care.