Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jeremy’s mask is a time machine

Nashville Predators

Today we have the pleasure to present a time machine mask. We built Jeremy Smith’s new Nashville Predators design inspired by the very first mask designs from the 70s with the very bold, crisp and old school looks, all built on the team logos and clear colors, and we mixed that with the modern and cool Predators logos.

I made some test sketches and the plan worked perfect and I went to work. From a distance it is a crisp look, but when you come closer the action kicks in... :-)

Behind the clean look you will find a treasure map of detail work, with effects like Holographix FX, Metallic FX, GhostSmoke and much more. I can tell you I had fun when I painted this one. :-) Love to work with you Jeremy!

Welcome to check out Jeremy Smith’s Nashville mask in the mask gallery, on Facebook or in the DAVEART App.

Thank you all for your interest.