Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Built Of Blood

Built of Blood is the name of my friend Linus Andersson´s latest mask. I had so fun when I created it for you Linus, thank you for your trust in me.

When Linus told me wanted a Scarface theme I was very excited at once. I´ve seen the movie many times during my paint sessions, I love the colors, and I always watch movies when I paint :-)

I´ve done many Scarface designs before, and I want every painting I do to be something new…. I came up with a new theme idea, all built of blood and red, with an intense feeling… and from that the design plan crystallized. The design is made of classic airbrush work and painting with an old school brush, I just love to paint with a brush. I wanted it to have some kind of a horror feeling, mixed with a pop art style, I have many of my favorite artists in that genre.

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery, in the App or on our Facebook page.

Thank you all for your interest in my painting.