Friday, August 30, 2013

The Northern Lights on Bellissimo´s Luleå mask

Luleå HF

Luleå´s new SHL mask for Daniel Bellissimo is built on all the mask art I have created for Luleå for almost two decades.

I have been working with Luleå HF since the mid 90s and it´s always so exciting to create new mask designs with the beautiful #Luleå logo. The classic logo with the powerful bear and the snowflakes and the northern lights, I really love it. Back in the 90´s I worked with Luleå´s keeper Jarmo #Myllys and we created many designs built on the team logo, and for every year since then we have evolved and evolved the designs.

Luleå´s new keeper Daniel #Bellissimo contacted me early during the spring and wanted to work with me. I told him about my new ideas for his new #SHL mask and he immediately gave me green light to start create. The design is a classic built design with the logo in focus with the graphic snow stars and the graphic northern lights in the night sky surrounding the mask.

Just as usual the design is fully loaded with all the Super FX. On the mask you can also find Bellissimo´s grandpa´s.

Love to work with you Daniel!

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page.

Thank you all for your interest in my paintings.