Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gustavsson´s Winter Classic mask

Detroit Red Wings

It is with a great joy we present Jonas Gustavsson´s latest Detroit Red Wings mask for the Winter Classic 2014 game.

It was so exciting to create this very unique #NHL piece. The design is created in a very old school style, loaded with the history of #DetroitRedWings. I just love to paint and create in old school style.

The design is created so it works in 360 degrees and both on a distance as up close, and in total sync with Red Wings Winter Classic uniform.

And just as usual it is loaded with extreme detail work, just what I love to paint, and all the #DAVEART trademark effects… :)

I want to thank for the opportunity to paint this mask. I am so proud to be your personal painter Jonas, I remember when I painted your first mask Jonas back in the 90s :) After that is has been very many Monster masks :)

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all.