Sunday, December 8, 2013

Watch out, it´s a mad stitched dog out there on the ice…

Carolina Hurricanes

Watch out, it´s a mad stitched dog out there on the ice…

Holy smokes, be careful, it is a mad dog out there on the ice… looks like the mad dog once again has chewed off the chain trying to hold him…. Nothing can hold this dude back...

Just as usual, when #Carolina #Hurricanes keeper Justin #Peters put on this #NHL mask he is transformed into his nickname, Pete Dawg! And this dude is more mad and crazy than ever…

I can tell you this, I had very fun when I created this piece :) Extremely loaded with details and all the #DAVEART trademark effects…

Love to evolve and come up with new mask design ideas day in day out, I am so proud and happy to be your personal artist Justin!

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

I am so happy you all come and visit my sites and check out the paintings, much more to come :)