Tuesday, February 11, 2014

One more Olympic mask for Price

Sochi

I am so happy and proud to be your personal artist Carey. It is such a joy to paint and create and evolve your mask art from mask to mask Thank you.

Among all the animals on planet earth, as an artist, the chameleon is my favorite animal. Because the chameleon can transform itself to fit any environment perfectly. In the same way, as an artist, my goal is to be as a chameleon, to be as versatile as possible, to be able to paint in any styles, whatever the goalie wants, to reach the goal to make the ultimate design for each unique goalie.

Always move forward, always come up with new designs, always think outside the box. I have been doing this for 18 years now, I and will continue.

This is Carey #Price ´s second Olympic mask for the Sochi Olympics, it is created as a continuation of his other Olympic mask. I came up with the ideas an early morning. I described my new ideas for Carey and showed some sketches. Carey wanted me to start.

The white fire owns the mask, shaped into big Canadian leafs on each side, and the white fire like magic transforms the design into a both soft and hard design. Which works in all angles and both up close as on a distance. And all the #DAVEART trademark effects delivers.

All these ingredients together creates yet another ultimate Team Canada #Sochi #Olympics mask.

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all for your interest.