Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Mazanec´s new mask is all about skulls…💀💀

Milwaukee Admirals

Skulls and bones…. yes that is what Marek Mazanec´s new Admirals mask is built of…💀

This design idea came to me an early morning, a mix of old school touch with a modern layout of the Milwaukee Admirals logos... I made some quick sketches, yes the balance was there and it worked 🎨

I love to always come up with new design ideas and investigate and evolve new ideas that pop up in my brain day in day out :)💥

Both Mark and me also wanted the design to be dirty and gritty, and that comes perfect when it is all about skulls…💀💀

Yes of course it is loaded with all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX💎

Thanks Marek, I´m so proud to be your personal skull artist!😃

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all, much more to come!