Friday, January 16, 2015

The Battle Awakens on Dansk´s new CBJ mask 💣💥

Columbus Blue Jackets

The Battle Awakens on Oscar Dansk´s new Columbus Blue Jackets mask 💣💥

I just love to come up with new unique design ideas day in day out. Every mask I create is totally unique 😃🎨

The ideas for this design came to me an early morning and I introduced them to Oscar. Our ideas emerged and this design crystallized… I started to work.

On a distance it is a clean old school design, and the closer you come the more details opens up and the design transforms in front of your eyes… 🎆

And of course all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX 💎 is here...

Thank you Oscar, I love to be your artist! 😃

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all for your interest!