Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pekka Rinne's PredGoalie goes hardcore

Nashville Predators

We rock on with new NHL masks and today we present the Nashville Predators super goalie Pekka Rinne's new outrageous design... I love to create new designs in new styles all the time, one day a classic old school design and the other day a totally insane and innovative design. I want to be as versatile as possible. Always unique stuff.

Rinne's PredGoalie from last year made such a huge success, my mailbox almost exploded with mails from Rinne and Nashville fans and hockey fans from all over the world. Pekka and I were so happy that the design was so popular. I came up with the idea with the scary Predator behind the old school goalie mask last summer, I love new ideas, and I immediately made up some sketches how to create it. Pekka loved it at once.

This year's design is a continuation of last year's, but now even more wild and mad... So we named it Hardcorelicious PredGoalie...and I cannot tell you enough how fun I had creating it! :-) It's created in the new Predators colors, with more blue and yellow. The Predator goalie is a real badass goalie, he has lost a tooth, and he also has a tongue piercing...and his brain is showing! He has tried to fix his mask using all possible tricks, staples, needle and wire, and band-aid again of course...

A design that works both from a long distance with it's scary look, and up close with all the extreme detail work. Welcome to check Pekka Rinne's new Nashville Predators mask in the mask gallery or on Facebook, or in the DAVEART App!