Sunday, December 4, 2011

Watch out, Dex is shooting cannon balls

Columbus Blue Jackets

Watch out folks, Dex is shooting cannon balls with his civil war cannon... He has just lit the match and is ready to shoot again. He has already fired a bunch of cannon balls...check out the other side of the mask, it is cannon ball holes all over...

As you can see I had a lot of fun creating this design for Columbus Blue Jackets goalie Mark Dekanich. I have painted for Mark for many years, and he always wants this dude on his masks... I have created this Dex dude in many different situations on the masks, and now when Mark moved to Columbus I came up with the idea to have Dex play with a civil war cannon...and waving a Blue Jackets flag... Mark loved the idea and I started to paint. As usual I painted it with lots of cool details and metallic glitter, giving sweet action to the design.

Welcome to check Mark Decanich's new Dex mask and more Dex masks that I´ve created in the mask gallery, you also find some of them on our Facebook page.