Monday, January 7, 2013

Lindbäck's new Tampa mask

Tampa Bay Lightning

Today we have the pleasure to present my friend Anders Lindbäck's new Tampa Bay Lightning mask. I had so fun when I created it a hot summer day, and Anders and his family came to visit me when I worked on the mask.

Anders always wants clean and strong designs, built on the team logos. I love the challenge how to make a crisp logo design come to life. It is all all built on the team logos and a lightning storm is coming over the mask...

The closer you come to the mask the more details you will discover, and when you are really close the mask enters a new dimension of detail work and 3-D effects and much more.

I am so proud to be your painter Anders.

You're all welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery, on Facebook and in the App.

Thank you all.