Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pekka Rinne is transformed into The Voodoo PredGoalie...!

Nashville Predators

Beware...! The Voodoo PredGoalie is here, more furious than ever...! No wonder with all those big bad needles all over the head... Nashville Predators' keeper Pekka Rinne is transformed into a Voodoo doll with this mask on, or maybe more precise a Voodoo Predator doll... And nothing can hold the predator back, not even if it's attached with big bad needles... He is chewing his way out from the Voodoo mask and is ready to play...

The Voodoo Predator is so pumped to play that he is drooling...and he may need to go to a dentist after the game cause I see a tooth flying...

It was a cold windy morning this fall I came up with this idea, Pekka at once gave me green light and I can't tell you enough how fun it was to create! :-) I just love to go crazy in detail work.

Love to paint for you Pekka!

You're all welcome to check out Pekka Rinne's latest Predators mask! :-) Thank you all.