Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Judge Duck is here, Fasth is the law

Anaheim Ducks

We strongly recommend, do not mess with Judge Duck…. because he is the law… :)

I can tell you this, I had extremely fun when I created this #NHL piece for my buddy Viktor #Fasth.

With this #Anaheim #Ducks mask put on Viktor is transformed to not only a duck, he have also put on the Judge Duck helmet…

Check out Viktor´s previous crazy Ducks mask in the gallery on my site :)

I love to paint for you Viktor! It was with a big smile I created this one for you. It is pumped with details. I painted Viktor's first mask back in the 90's when Viktor was a kid, and I had my studio in my mom and dad's house :) Time flies by…

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all for your interest and much more to come!