Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Rough Duck is Andersen´s latest Ducks mask, and it bleed orange….

Anaheim Ducks

It´s with a great joy and pride we present Anaheim Ducks goalie and my buddy Frederik Andersen´s latest Ducks bucket…

Both me and Frederik #Andersen wanted to do something very unique on this #NHL mask, something totally new… An early summer morning this idea came to me… a rough and violent design, in the storm of ducks…..and it bleed orange… Yes when you are a true #Anaheim #Ducks goalie you bleed orange…

The design created totally unique contrasts, it was so exciting to see it grow in front of my eyes. The result was not only a mask that live and breath Anaheim Ducks to 100%, it also bleed Anaheim Ducks…

Just as usual the design is totally packed with extreme detail work, just what I love to do.

I am so proud to be your painter Frederik, we have been working for many years.

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all.