Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Fasth transformed into a Creepypasta clown… with eyes glowing in the dark💡

Edmonton Oilers

Watch out, Viktor Fasth is transformed into a Creepypasta Clown… with eyes glowing in the dark…! 💡😱

And when the clown turns upside down… it literally transforms again, into a new kind of Creepypasta Clown… it´s a ShapeShifter! I remember when I was a kid and I often sat and draw monsters✏️, and when I turned my drawings upside down it became a new monster...😬

Of course it is a true Oilers Creepypasta clown… he is drooling oil… and the teeth are cogwheels…

My passion is to always try to think outside the box and come up with new ideas and create the designs based on the details🔍, and as usual it is loaded with all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX💎….

Me and Viktor have been working together since Viktor was a kid👶, I remember when he came to my house with his daddy to pick up his new mask :) So proud to be your artist Viktor! 😃

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all for your interest ❤️