Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Niemi´s Stadium mask...😃

San Jose Sharks

Today we have the pleasure to present San Jose Sharks goaltender Antti Niemi´s Stadium mask. 😃

Antti reached out to me to have his Stadium mask painted, he had a very cool idea and I loved it. He wanted to make the mask into an old school mask, with a very special paint job on it. It is the same paint job as Antti´s goalie coach had when he was a goalie. Now we just twisted it into a Sharks design…

I just love to create paintings that also are a storyteller.📚

I created the mask so looks really old and used, some puck mark here and there, and I created the pucks marks with a real puck…🎨

For sure the design is loaded with insane detail work, just what I love to do, and of course all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX.💎

Antti, I am so proud to paint for you!😃

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all, much more to come!❤