Friday, February 6, 2015

Giraffe Lumberjacks on Dubnyk´s new Wild bucket...🌲🌲🌲

Minnesota Wild

Watch out in the Minnesota forests…🌲🌲 it is some lumberjack giraffes out there playing hockey… with axes as sticks…! 😬

It is so exciting to create Devan Dubnyk´s giraffe masks, fantasy and creativity are my biggest passions… 🚀🎨

On this new Minnesota Wild mask Devan wanted the giraffes as lumberjacks, cool I said, how about if they play some hockey? I made some drawings, Devan loved it and I started to paint… 👊

As you can see on the mask the giraffes first started to build the mask with boards… almost finished around the chin of the mask… but then they took a break and started to play hockey :)😎

The design is totally loaded with insane detail work, just what I love to create and paint… And this design is also created in a matte finish… to give it some more old school feeling… And of course all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX💎 is here…

Thanks Devan, I´m so proud to be your personal artist! We have been working for many years and I am looking forward to many more years of fun giraffe paint with you!😃

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all for your interest.❤️