Thursday, July 30, 2015

Galbraith´s new Karlskrona mask is transformed into a U-boat…💦👊

Karlskrona HK

Today we have the pleasure to present the new SHL team Karlskrona HK´s first SHL mask, for Patrick Galbraith :) It is awesome honor for me to create the first SHL mask for Karlskrona!🎂

Karlskrona is the U-boat city of Sweden, so how about transform Patrick´s mask into a real U-boat. Patrick loved the idea and I started to paint and create and have fun🎨. Then Försvarsmakten (Swedish Armed Forces) heard about it and saw it on my Instagram, and they invited Patrick and me and my family to Karlskrona to visit them and check out the cool U-boats and get a real tour in a real U-boat…! is that cool or what! Awesome experience for us and thank you so much for the invitation and cool gift. ❤️

The mask, I´m sorry, the U-boat is totally loaded with details and action, he is meeting a lot of cool friends in the deep ocean as you can see… and a little rubber duck as well… what he is doing in the middle of the ocean?🐤

Thanks Patrick, I love to be your mask artist!😃

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all for your interest!❤️