Thursday, July 16, 2015

Herman Liv is a DAVEART HERO goalie

HV71

It was an awesome feeling to create a real Liv mask again, a mask for Stefan Liv's son Herman.

Herman´s father Stefan and I worked together for 12 years and I made all his masks since he was a teenager, and now it was time for the next generation Liv to get a custom painted mask. Herman is chosen as the Daveart HERO, because he is such a great brother to his little brother Harry and son to his mom.

Herman wanted a tribute design to his father. I created paintings of Stefan on each side, parts of them made with a brush because that was Stefan´s favorite paint technique, and I also mixed with some airbrush work.

Around it I created an old school HV71 design with lots of details and all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX, among them DAVEART GLOW Tech FX...

Are you a hero? Send us a mail and tell us what you do for another person, or if you have a friend that is a hero tell us about that person. Anyone can be a HERO just like Herman. Maybe you are helping your grandma cut the grass every summer, maybe you've learned your little sister to swim. Anything good you have done for another human being. We want to give something to you! ❤️ Tell us your story, every half year we pick out one person that gets his or her own dream design painted and created by me, and you also get a Bauer pro mask. All this FOR FREE as a gift from us to you!❤️ I want to give the goalies this because you give me so much joy. E-mail your story to hero@daveart.com and write HERO as subject.