Sunday, November 8, 2015

Condon's new Canadiens design

Today we have the plesure to welcome Mike Condon to our team👍🏻. 

It was a truly pleasure to create this painting for you Mike. Thank you for your trust in my paintings😊.

Mike had such a cool idea for his new mask. The design is a tribute to his brother who is working at the ocean🌊. And Mike also grew up by the ocean. So the ocean is truly special for Mike and his family. 

Mike wanted the design to be inspired by and a tribute to the famous wave painting of Hokusai.

Mike and I brainstormed together how to build this design, and a plan crystallized and I started to paint his new design called "The Wave"🌊.

The old school waves are embracing the Habs design, all created in a vintage style✏️. Both wind effects and under water scenery. I love the Storyteller designs📚.

I love the challenge of creating designs that work in all angles, no matter in which position you look at the masks👀.

I also love to mix paint techniqes. Mostly I use airbrush, here I also used an old school brush to create some dramatic effects🎨.

And for sure all the DaveArt Trademark Super FX💎 is here...

Thank you all for your interest in my paintings😊.