Sunday, November 29, 2015

Talbot's tribute mask

Today we have the pleasure to present the third jersey mask for my friend Cam Talbot.🏒 

Cam had an awesome idea for his new mask, he wanted to pay tribute the the legends of the team. All the players who have their numbers retired.❤️ 

And when it is Cam... Of course the mask will be haunted by some ghosts..👻 

Cam and I brainstormed how to create the design and our ideas emerged into a plan...🚀🎨 

It is a design in a clean cut vintage style, all based on the awesome colors, uniform and logos of the team. On a distance it is a clear Oilers mask.👊🏻

When you come closer you will discover all the details and the mask becomes a storybook of Oilers heroes.📚 

When I created the legends I wanted to catch the old school and historical feeling, so I created them all with a sketch pen✏️and they are sketched in greyish tones.📝 

I love the challenge to always create new designs in new styles, every mask is totally unique, an artwork for just one goalie.🎨

And for sure you will find all the DaveArt Trademark Super FX💎 in the design.

Thanks Cam! I love to be your mask artist and scientist!🔬 Thank you all!❤️