Saturday, November 1, 2014

Bäckström's new mask with Wild instincts

Minnesota Wild

Welcome to our family Niklas Bäckström of the Minnesota Wild. It was so exciting to create and evolve your new mask look and I am looking forward to a joyride of new creative projects together and evolve your mask art from mask to mask :)

Niklas wanted to work with me and I sent Niklas some ideas and drawings and Niklas immediately gave me the green light to start. An early summer morning I started to paint and create this Wild piece.

The design is loaded with 3D effects and all the other DAVEART Trademark Super FX. The closer you come the more details you will discover and the design enters a new Wild dimension.

Thanks Niklas, so proud to be your artist :)

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all, much more to come!