Wednesday, November 12, 2014

-I feel the need… The need for speed!

Winnipeg Jets

- I feel the need… The need for speed… yea the yellow dude is transformed into the fighter jet super pilot Maverick as the true Top Gun he is, ready to break the sound barrier 💥 in his custom made jet plane 😎

But he look a bit shocked…? O no… it is smoke coming from the wing… 😬 But I´m sure he will handle it somehow, he is the super pilot of fighter jets; yellow Maverick :) ⭐️

I love to tell a story with a mask, and transform a mask into something else… and here I got to do both :)

As always the design is loaded with details and DAVEART Trademark Super FX all over the mask, so the mask works both on a distance as up close, and a mask that breath Winnipeg Jets in every detail.

I am so proud to be your artist Peter! We have been working for so many years :) , and two (!) Olympics! 😃

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all, and watch out for the yellow Maverick in the sky! ⛅️