Monday, November 3, 2014

Talbot transformed into the Marshmallow man...

New York Rangers

In his new mask Cam Talbot will be transformed into the Marshmallow man... 👻 The by far biggest ghost in New York 🗽

It is so incredibly fun to create new Ghostbusters masks to my buddy Cam 😎 The previous Ghostbusters mask was signed by the Ghostbusters team 👍

This design idea came to me an early summer morning, I sketched and saved it for the future masks for Cam.... And now it is here 😃

I have a huge archive of new ideas and drawings for future design ideas for each and every NHL goalie. New ideas comes to me every day, and I draw and save every idea 😃

And for sure the design is loaded with all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX, among them Hologram FX 2.0 ⭐️

Thank you Cam, I am so proud to be your painter!

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all, much more to come!