Friday, March 27, 2015

Markström's Millionaires mask pays tribute to the Sedin twins horses..🐎🐎

Vancouver Canucks

I am very happy to present Jacob Markström's Vancouver Millionaires mask. It is a very unique mask design.. It pays tribute to the Sedin twins two horses...🐎🐎

Jacob called me and told me his ideas for this mask... I loved it and I couldnt wait to get started. I brainstormed and sketched. I showed my drawings to Jacob ✏️ and I could start to paint with my airbrushes at once.

It is a clean cut old school design, all based on the awesome Millionaires logos and jerseys. And when you come really close a new dimension of detail work opens up, and under the maroon glittering sky you find the horses racing.

Me and Jacob have been working together for many years and it is always so exciting to create and paint your new pieces, thanks Jacob! 😃

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all for your interest.❤️