Monday, March 2, 2015

Pavelec´s Boss mask…🎸

Winnipeg Jets

When Ondrej Pavelec told me he wanted a tribute design to the boss himself, Bruce Springsteen and the E street band, I was totally excited and could not wait to get started.🎸🎤

I remember when I was a kid and I sat in my big brother´s room and looked at his posters of the Boss… The Boss is a part of my pop culture life :)🎨

Ondrej and I brainstormed how to create the design and a plan crystallized in our brains, and I started to paint with my airbrushes. A clean cut old school design with Bruce painted in different eras. Everything created in light colors and a design that breath Winnipeg Jets.✈️

The closer you come the more details you will discover and the design transforms in front of your eyes into a storybook, and of course you find all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX💎.

Thanks Ondrej! I am so proud to be your personal artist. We have been working for many years, and two (!) Olympics! Very cool :)😃 :)

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all for your interest.❤️