Monday, March 23, 2015

Michael J Fox´s mask with Lundqvist in the TV series The Mask ⭐️⭐️⭐️

New York Rangers

It has been an awesome adventure making the TV series "The Mask" with Henrik Lundqvist and his guests⭐️. A dream project for sure!😃🎨

When Henrik called me and told me Michael J Fox was the next guest in the TV series The Mask it was just too good to be true ❤️ I am such a huge fan of Michael J Fox, both as an actor and what he is doing now with his foundation.

I always watch movies when I paint..🎬 I even have a cinema surround system setup in my paint room...👍 And the Back To The Future movies I watch every year! Those movies will always be on my top list. I am a total BTTF fan and nerd.❤️

I remember when I was a kid in the end of the 80's, my friends asked me if I wanted to hang out, it was weekend... No, I preferred to be home with my new Back To The Future movie box...📺

So to paint this mask I will never forget, it will be a treasure in my life. And then to be invited to NYC and see this masks and the other masks from the TV series, displayed at an exhibition in NYC... Wow ❤️🌃

Here is more about this mask from www.msg.com :

"We made a mask out of a Delorean"

When Henrik Lundqvist teamed up with actor and advocate, Michael J. Fox, to design a mask, past and present came together to create an epic piece. In a comical nod to Fox’s last name and acting career, the mask has a cartoon fox coming out of the sunroof of the classic “Back To The Future” DeLorean.

One of the best features on the mask is the other tribute to “Back To The Future;” a depiction of the classic movie poster depicting Fox stepping out of the DeLorean, and checking his watch. Even the dates of time travel that were featured in the movie made it on the mask!

Family man Fox also included his four children’s initials on the back. Henrik and Fox also decided to include their home city of New York on the mask.

They included the Ranger’s logo, written in the “Back To The Future” font, as well as a picture of the Statue of Liberty. This mask is a great combination of both men and the things they are truly passionate about.