Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Bishop´s next GLOW mask is here...💡

Tampa Bay Lightning

Ben Bishop´s previous GLOW mask from last season was the biggest Blockbuster mask from last season…💥👊🏻 And now is the next chapter here.😎

On a distance it is a clean cut Tampa Bay Lightning mask made of neon⚡️, a design which breath Tampa Bay Lightning in every detail. And when the light turns off in the arenas at the intros, the mask starts to GLOW💡…

I have been working with and evolving DaveArt GLOW Tech FX 2.0💡 since the end of the 90´s. I remember I made the first GLOW masks in my first studio in my parents house back then.❤️

And this mask not only have GLOW… you will also find all the other DaveArt Trademark Super FX💎, such as Hologram FX✨ and Metallic FX🌟 and much more…

Thanks Ben, I am so proud to be your personal mask artist.😊🎨

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all.❤️