Friday, October 16, 2015

Fasth´s CSKA mask…

CSKA Moscow

I am very happy to present the CSKA Moscow mask for my friend Viktor Fasth.😊

Viktor and I have been working together since Viktor was a kid back in the 90´s… I remember when Viktor and his dad came to my first studio in my mom and dad´s house… The years goes fast when you have fun.🎨😀

Thanks Viktor! I love to be your personal artist for so many years, soon 2 decades...👍🏻

Here comes the next mask in the mask saga of Viktor Fasth. This design is created in an old school style, totally breathing CSKA Moscow in every detail.🇷🇺

I love to tell the story of the mask in the details, and the closer you come the more details opens up🔎. And for sure the design is loaded with all the DaveArt Trademark Super FX💎.

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thanks you all for your interest❤️.