Saturday, October 31, 2015

Holtby´s Hockey Fights Cancer mask 💪🏻❤️

Washington Capitals

Today we have the pleasure to present Braden Holtby´s Hockey Fights Cancer mask.❤️

It is very, very special for me to create the HFC masks and I am very proud about it.😊🎨

The design is a direct continuation of Braden´s current Caps mask, but all created in the HFC color of purple.✨

And just as usual, the closer you come to the mask the more details you will discover🔎, and the mask transforms in front of your eyes.

Thanks Braden, I am so proud to be your artist!😊

Of course the design is also loaded with all the DaveArt Trademark Super FX💎, hidden in between all the vintage effects.

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all so much for your interest in my paintings. I am living my dream to be able to paint new creations day in day out. I have been doing this for 19 years now and I promise you I will continue work my hardest.💪🏻❤️