Sunday, February 10, 2013

Irving's mask is torn apart...

Calgary Flames

Leland Irving mask has been totally torn apart by a mad grizzly, and the old school Calgary Flames mask is totally ripped into pieces...!

The design is a tribute to Leland's minor hockey team Swan Hills Grizzlies, I had so fun when I created it :-)

I love to create these so called 2 in 1 designs. Old school classic base connected with the Flames uniform, and then the action rocks when the grizzly comes out, doing what he does the best! And hey yea if you look close there on the side in the background you see the grizzly standing... And Just as usual, lots and lots of details and special FX. I just love to go crazy with the details :-)

Thanks Leland, so proud to be your painter.

You are all welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery, in the App or on our Facebook page.

Thank you all for your interest in my painting.