Friday, February 8, 2013

Lindbäck's new old school mask

Tampa Bay Lightning

Anders Lindbäck's latest Tampa Bay Lightning mask is here, and it's more old school than ever. I can tell you this, I had extremely fun when I created this one.

Me and Anders has been working for many years. Anders knows what he wants, he likes crisp and clear designs, built on the team logos. Very old school. I just love to create them, I am so proud to be your painter, Anders.

I setup a design plan how to create this design and Anders immediately gave me green light. Every mask I create is totally unique. On a distance it's an old school design with lots and lots of cool lightnings, and when you come closer the design opens up and you will discover a new world of details. You will find it all here, from 3D PaintTech to Metallic FX to Holographics FX.

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery, in the App or on our Facebook page.

Thank you all or your interest in my paint.