Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Price got a new look

Montreal Canadiens

It's with a great honor we present the new mask look for Montreal Canadiens' Carey Price. I am so prod to be your official painter Carey!

The design is something completely new, created in both old school style mixed with top modern effects, and a total new look is crystallized.

I love to always come up with new ideas and always think outside the box. I evolved the design last year, and it grew in my mind and when I showed my drawings for Carey he immediately gave me green light. It was exciting to see my sketches become a full blown mask design.

The closer you come, the more details you will discover, it's a so called 2 in 1 design. The design with all the details and 3D effects transforms into a new design when you and the TV cameras are really close.

Thank you all for your awesome and kind mails, I feel like the happiest painter in the world :-)

You are welcome to check out the mask in the gallery and all over mask gallery, in the App or on our Facebook page.