Monday, February 4, 2013

Pavelec's Fighter Jet mask, wilder than ever

Winnipeg Jets

Winnipeg Jets keeper Ondrej Pavelec's new Fighter Jet mask is here, and it's wilder than ever…! With this mask on Ondrej transforms into a Fighter Jet.

I remember when I was a kid and saw those cool WW fighter jets with the cool paintings with eyes and mouth, ever since then I have been thinking they would look so cool on a mask. Ondrej loved my ideas how to transform the mask into a fighter jet, and when I created his first Jets mask last summer we made the first Fighter Jet mask a reality. It was a huge hit. This new mask is the third Fighter Jet mask, all created in a unique way. Every mask I create is totally unique.

I just love to paint details and special FX, and this mask is totally pumped with it, there's smoke coming from the engine and so much more, when you come closer you will discover the mask is a treasure map of details. And when you look on the top of the mask you will see it's ready for takeoff!

Thanks Ondrej! I love to paint for you!

Thank you all for your interest in my paint, I really appreciate it. :-)

Check out Ondrej Pavelec's Jets mask in the mask gallery, on Facebook or in the App!