Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TX Old School by Bachs

Dallas Stars

TX Old School by Bachs, yes that is the name of Richard Bachman's latest Dallas Stars mask.

I am so happy to be your painter Bachs :-)

Richard wanted something really old school, with strong contrasts, and insane details. I just love to play with colors and lines to create a new look.

I setup a design plan for Richard and I immediately got green light to start.

On a distance it's an old school design with strong colors, and when you come closer the design opens up and you will discover a new world of details. You will find it all here, from 3D PaintTech to Metallic FX to Holographics FX.

You are welcome to check out Richard's mask in the mask gallery, in the App or on our Facebook page.

Thank you all for your interest in my paint.