Saturday, September 28, 2013

Gustavsson´s mask transformed into a monster truck… a swedish Volvo Amazon

Detroit Red wings

I can tell you this, I had very fun when I created and painted this action packed creature and transformed Jonas "Monster" Gustavsson´s new Detroit Red Wings mask into a Monster truck. And check it out closely, it is a swedish monster truck, the car is the swedish classic Volvo Amazon!

Me and Jonas have been working for so many, many years, more than a decade, and it´s always such a pleasure. I painted Jonas´masks since he was a kid back in the 90´s! Love to be your personal artist Jonas!

Last year we transformed Jonas´s #Detroit #RedWings mask into a Monster Hot rod, and this year his #NHL mask is transformed into a monster truck. Perfect combo when your nickname is #Monster and your play in the motor city :)

I came up with and created this idea back in the 90´s when I was a teenager. I just love to come up with new ideas every day, and I love to draw. I save all my drawings in my huge archive, filled with thousands and thousands of drawings. Now I just finalized my concept drawings :)

As usual it is totally loaded with details to be discovered both on the mask as on the backplate. I just love details, some stuff you can only see when you look at it live because it is created with #metallicfx. And for sure you will find all the other #DAVEART trademark effects there :)

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all! Much more to come!