Sunday, September 8, 2013

Rinne has a facehugger stuck in his face…

Nashville Predators

Is Pekka Rinne a badass goalie or what…? Even though he has a facehugger stuck in his predator face, he just keep on playing, nothing can stop this dude! He use the facehugger as his goalie mask!

Watch out so this facehugger doesn´t attack you, I don't think it´s so comfortable to have that in the face...

It´s with a great joy we present the new #NHL bucket for Pekka #Rinne. I´ve been working with #Nashville#Predators´ super goalie for many years and together we´re having a joyride with every mask creation we create together I can promise you that. I love to always try come up with new ideas and evolve new designs and styles, design that works in 360 degrees… And it´s loaded with all the #trademark #DAVEART effects. :-)

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all for your interest in my paintings, I´m living my dream, thank you Pekka for having me as your personal artist.