Thursday, September 19, 2013

Rämö is the Beast

Calgary Flames

Beware…with this #NHL mask on Karri Rämö is transformed into The Beast.

The jaw is loaded with big bad teeth, and he also has an extra mouth on the top loaded with teeth…. Behind there you can see his brain… just as on Karri´s previous designs I´ve made for him.

I love to paint in different styles from day to day. This #Calgary #Flames design idea I came up with as a teenager back in the 90´s. I took my sketches from then and created this creature.

Thanks Karri, love to be your personal painter!

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all for your interest.